Sometimes it may happen that you cannot login.
To solve this, you can try one of the following options:
- Press Ctrl-F5 (Internet Explorer and Firefox) or Shift-F5 in the browser to reload the current page.
- You can retrieve your account name and/or reset your password, to be sure you are using the right login and password.
- It could be that an “Internet Security” program block’s Java-scripts and/or cookies. Then lift the blockade or (temporarily) stop that specific program.
- Always install the latest version and updates of the browser you are using.
- Try to login by clicking on the login-button or by using [Enter] after you filled the Login name and password.
- Try to login via a different browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), that solves the problems as a result of caching by the browser.