You can edit the settings within Internet Explore that the cashe-settings will be automatically updated.
If those options arent entered correctly the page will be loaded again with the old data, because it saves the website as content.
Got this problem? Do the following:
- Open either Microsoft Internet Explorer or the Windows Control Panel.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu and choose the Internet Options... menu. In Control Panel. open the Internet Options list item. In either case, a new window titled "Internet Properties" appears.
- In the Temporary Internet Files section of the Internet Properties window, click the "Settings..." button. A new "Settings" window appears.
- In the "Settings" window, click the "View Files..." button. After a brief delay, a new Windows Explorer window appears. This window displays all of the Temporary Internet Files stored on the computer and their location on the local hard drive. The window also displays the URL where each temporary file came from.
- When done viewing Temporary Internet Files, close each of the new windows created during this process.